PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : MSN Crasher Methode

J@ssu
19.02.2009, 14:39
bevor hier jetzt einige rumnörgeln,von wegen öhhh kein Crasher etc...Einen Crasher werde ich nicht posten,da NON PUB,aber eine alternative Methode die ihr ausprobieren könnt...

How to make a msn crasher through WPE Pro (winsock packet editor)

Step 1
Download WPE

Step 2
locate your victim

Step 3
Start wpe and target msg messanger

Step 4
send him a fairly long message like SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-SPAM_spam-
(note this will fit perfect in a msn post)

Step 5
click stop on wpe pro

step 6
locate the large packet you sent him, it should be easy to find, just look for the large packet size in the window that pops up.

step 7
right click the packet that you located in step 6 and click "send"

step 9 (im a little tired and cranky so i told step 8 to F*** off and i wanted this to be a 10 step tut)
where it says continuously (under send) click that and change the timer to say 100 milliseconds

Step 10
Hit play and your target will log off, it may not appear like he did, but wait a min or so and he will log back on.
(i usuly leave it running for about 20 seconds to make sure)

J@ssu