PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Translate to English

spy15
30.08.2007, 03:59
Hey! Can anybody translate this in English for me please?

Ein neues Videotutorial aus dem Hause Free-Hack.com

Hier wird euch gezeigt, wie ihr mit Hydra einen Teamspeak Loginname per Brute Force knackt. Eigentlich eher eine Dictionary Attacke, da eine Passwortliste abgefragt wird.

Hydra kann nur einen Login finden, wenn:

1. Der User NICHT auf dem Server ist
2. Ihr das richtige Passwort in eurer Liste habt
3. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, aber es kann sein, dass es bei den neuesten Versionen nicht mehr funktioniert. Da eure IP nach ein paar fehlgeschlagenen Logins für 10 Minuten gebannt wird
4. Antivirus ausschalten. Hydra wird als schädlich angezeigt! IST ABER NICHT SCHÄDLICH. Man kann mit ihm Schaden anrichten, darum wird es als böse angesehen. Also wenn ihr es ladet und es danach benutze Antivirus ausschalten.

Viel Spass!

.h9
30.08.2007, 04:16
A new video tutorial from free-hack.com

Here, you are shown, how to crack with hydra a loginname with the appropriate password by bruteforcing. It's a dictionary attack, because a passwordlist will be prompted.

Hydra can only find a loginname with the appropriate password, if:

1. The user isn't on the server
2. You have the right password in your list
3. In newer versions it could be that it doesn't work, because your ip is banned for 10 minutes after some abortive tries.
4. You have to deactivate your antivir programm, because this programm will be accounted as damaging. BUT IT ISN'T FOR YOU.

Have Fun

spy15
30.08.2007, 20:06
Thanks so much for spending your time doing that. I can't get hydra to find the password. Is there a better way because it is almost impossible if the password it not programmed on the list. Like is there a program that you can hit scan or something and it will figure it out. Or do u know of instructions of something I can do that is in English. Please let me know.

Thanks!