PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Help

spy15
31.08.2007, 00:05
I have hydra and is does not do a really good job at getting passwords. Is there a better way because it is almost impossible if the password it not programmed on the list. Like is there a program that you can hit scan or something and it will figure it out. Or do u know of instructions of something I can do that is in English. I downloaded some teamspeak hacks from here and most of them won't work unless you have SA or something so I need the admin password to be able to log on the site and grant me SA. Please let me know.

Thanks!

-=Player=-
31.08.2007, 00:15
1. choose next time a better Topic Name
2. There is a tool that steal the teampeak config of the victim an when you replace it with your config, you can connect with his account. But i haven't a download link.

spy15
31.08.2007, 00:21
Ok thanks let me know if you come across it because I can't read what people are posting. Someone was telling me that there was away to go to start, run on your computer and figure out the SA password to the server and go to the server admin login site and you have control of the whole server. Any thoughts?