PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Szene] opensc.ws Owned

Hunter
25.07.2010, 18:16
. (http://www.opensc.ws/)

Anzulo
25.07.2010, 18:38
Das passt mir irwie garnicht, da ich schon seit tagen warte bis die Seite wieder online geht...

dimavery
25.07.2010, 18:43
Was genau ist das denn für ne seite?
Kenn die nich^^

CyphaX
25.07.2010, 18:44
Irgendwann, is jede Seite wohl mal dran.

trixx3r
25.07.2010, 18:46
schade hoffe die kommen wieder :)

ps. hatten die vBulletin 3.8.6 drauf ?

Perishand
25.07.2010, 18:47
Sie hatten ja in letzter Zeit unglaublich viele Probleme... leider

CyphaX
25.07.2010, 18:53
Ich glaube, sie hatten 3.8.6 drauf ^^

Sawyer
25.07.2010, 18:54
Ich frage mich ja welche Intention derartige Leute antreibt, einfach wahllos Seiten zu Defacen. Ich wüsste nicht das sich opensc.ws unbeliebt gemacht hätte.
(http://free-hack.com/globale-news-szene-news/60838-opensc-ws-owned.html#post491413)

TheBeginner
25.07.2010, 18:58
Internet Penis.
Umso mehr man kaputt macht, umso cooler ist man doch.

Tix
25.07.2010, 19:04
Ich frage mich ja welche Intention derartige Leute antreibt, einfach wahllos Seiten zu Defacen. Ich wüsste nicht das sich opensc.ws unbeliebt gemacht hätte.
(http://free-hack.com/globale-news-szene-news/60838-opensc-ws-owned.html#post491413)

HH vs opensc bzw carbon vs ltt coder

Denke aber nicht das da ein Zusammenhang besteht

trixx3r
25.07.2010, 19:06
lttcoder hat doch opensc verkauft

VooDoo666
25.07.2010, 19:06
Internet Penis.
Umso mehr man kaputt macht, umso cooler ist man doch.

So ist es.

Naja kann mir nicht vorstellen das es an 3.8.6 lag. Die hatten schon seit Tagen Maintenance und somit wars auch nicht möglich auf die faq.php zuzugreifen.

Ixam
25.07.2010, 19:13
lttcoder hat doch opensc verkauft

Jupp....

Ok so I am to post an apology for hacking opensc and reporting their credit card stealing biz and their botnet activity.

I do apologize to opensc because I know lots of people here that love that site (myself included) for its coding discussions but hated the fact that it turned into such a shitty illegal clearing house for the internet's most vile.

While I did report the site for the illegal activities and moralistic reasons, I must say that I l did let a bit of that become personal because of the communications that ltt and null and shrooms and the gang were sending me. So I fired off some reports, the last I checked there is nothing illegal about reporting crime, even if the criminals think its fucked up. It did get personal, and should never have, but I guess when you are dealing with people that only have the illegal shit to do, then it fucks them up irl as well because they have nothing to fall back on. For this I apologize the opensc and yes even to lttcoder shrooms and nu11 and the rest of their gang, as I should not have let this affect my personal feelings.

While I do try and come off as a moralistic person with values and high standards, I am human too, and fall customer to the same emotions and pissed offed-ness that everybody else does. Its an ongoing process for me to learn and evolve. I have been around the scene for years (probably one of the oldest standing members with the same handle) and I'm still learning and evolving, not just in the security or programming sense but also in my personal behavior online and off.

Well the reason opensc.ws is down is because I have filled suit against it, and there is a subpoenaed demand for discovery at the host. Why? Well that's all discussed in my blog, but opensc.ws was ground zero for the defamation shit to be started, it was their way of retaliating against me for reporting thier site. I have never ddosed opensc, matter of fact I have never ddosed anyone, I don't care who believes that or not, because its the truth.

In emails sent to me from ltt coder and the gang, there is a demand for me to retract my involvement with the Ryan Goldstien hacking/pedophilia case or that they will continue with the defamation site. This brings in the feds because it was a federal case involving Ryan aka Digerati. This has been a blessing is disguise as it frees myself from having to fight this alone, and I can get some assistance from the FEDS in this regard.

So in conclusion, to all opensc members I apologize. But remember, I cannot fully leave until this is settled or seen through to the end...either dropped or litigated...

mofo

~CM2~ Internet Crime Fighter (http://internetcrimefighter.blogspot.com/)

the email follows:

Hello,

i am very busy, i dont have all day to negotiate and reply your mails. As I mentioned earlier, I made the campaign against you because of what you did to opensc and digerati. All the information about you I received from enemies of you. You seem very upset and frustrated.

they were actually found on my sons myspace and not sent to him by anyone

The powers/enemies I have talked to told me to "do whatever you want with the site" yesterday. I want you to apologize to opensc community on hackforums or other hacking bulletins. And stop reporting it to domain and webhost. (and ddos-attacking.)

I noticed there was a facebook group and couple of pastebin sites that showed up on google when i searched for sterlin ward, those are not made by me.

I will remove the sterlinward com content and i dont want to ever see you again.

final notice, look back to your history. there are other enemies there against you. i am not talking about punks, nulls or lttcoders. lttcoder has left the scene for long time ago. he paid the server bills with student loan, when the student loans expired he went "bankrupt". the sharedserver costs were 39 EUR for a year, after the ddos attacks he paid 129 EUR a month. His parents found out about this and he had to leave the site on the day. punk and null are weed smoking kids. you have far more dangerous enemy in your own country.

Hunter
25.07.2010, 19:25

Mike17
26.07.2010, 15:06
HH vs opensc bzw carbon vs ltt coder

Denke aber nicht das da ein Zusammenhang besteht

Du weist schon das penalty Mod auf beide Seiten ist oda ;) ?
Anyway sie wurden defaced und werdens wieder, weil Kinder immer wieder denken das sie damit etwas bewirken :D
Hoffe die sind bald back up.

murderbass
26.07.2010, 15:13
Seit der alte admin weg ist,geht es mit opensc nur noch abwärts.
Ständige downtimes,deface etc..
opensc war für mich eines der besten boards :D
vor allem gab es dort auch nur immer eine Regel. ;)

err000r
26.07.2010, 15:22
finde sowas auch total unnötig.

Anzulo
27.07.2010, 22:21
Hat jemand nen plan wann die wieder kommen, oder ob ?

Alter-Ego
27.07.2010, 22:52
Die waren vor ca. 1,5 Wochen mal wieder kurz on und da hat es geheissen das es probleme mit der Domain gibt, ich denke dies wird auch jetzt das problem sein.
Wo gibt es denn infos zu einem Deface ?

Hunter
27.07.2010, 23:19

trisn
27.07.2010, 23:54
l0v3r ist Loverboy12(ohne witz) naja und woher ich das weiss -> Der Scheiss Clown auf der Deface seite ist sein Logo , treibt sich zumeist nur auf US Boards rum wobei ich sagen muss das es ein ganz netter ist. ^^

Luckaffe
28.07.2010, 02:27
l0v3r ist Loverboy12(ohne witz) naja und woher ich das weiss -> Der Scheiss Clown auf der Deface seite ist sein Logo , treibt sich zumeist nur auf US Boards rum wobei ich sagen muss das es ein ganz netter ist. ^^
Stille Wasser sind tief....
Mich würd auch mal interessieren was für Beweggründe dahinter stecken. Also ich sowas druaf hät, würd ich meine Zeit doch nich damit verplemmpern Seiten wahllos zu defacen. Der soll doch dann bitte die akuten Schwachstellen aufzeigen, damit sowas nich zu Tagesordnung wird. Weil die wirklich GUTEN Boards ham halt generell irgendwelche Kiddie-Enemys, die sich als Hacker versuchen und die Page down zu bekommen, um ihren ,,Internet-Penis'' (geniale Umschreibung, dickes THX an TheBeginner x'D) zu pushen. Ich hoff die page geht demnächst wieder on, dann schau ich mich da auch mal um :P
Liebe Grüße

Alter-Ego
05.08.2010, 16:35
Ist wieder Online.