VIACOM TO ACQUIRE XFIRE, INC. FOR $102 MILLION

We are very pleased to announce that Xfire has entered into an agreement to become a wholly-owned subsidiary of MTV Networks.

What does the acquisition mean to you? It means that Xfire is now backed by one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media. It means that Xfire will continue to grow and enhance your gaming experience. Xfire was created by gamers, for gamers. We will always remain committed to improving gaming with your friends. MTV Networks shares this vision with us, and they will help us to continue building Xfire into a larger and more exciting community, one passionate gamer at a time.

--- The Xfire Team
Xfire - Gaming Simplified

Team Leaving

August 2, 2010--Xfire has been purchased by another company. Most of the team that has brought you Xfire for the last 6 years is leaving, including me. We've enjoyed our time and I personally am sad that I was only able to do 127 releases. Good bye and game on!

--- Chris
Xfire - Gaming Simplified

mal schauen wie's weiter geht.. hätte nie gedacht, dass xfire für 102 millionen dollar verkauft werden würde.