[bla]
Willkommen zurück FH,

Ich bin schon lange FH Member kann aber nicht mehr auf meinen alten Acc zugreifen, was mir auch ganz Recht ist. Ich freue mich, dass FH wieder zurück ist und will einfach mal mit einem Tut starten was ich noch gesavet hatte. Dies richtet sich an FB Advertiser. Die API Richtlinien sind ziemlich streng geworden, darum muss man mehr und mehr auf grey/black Methoden zugreifen um seine Audiences zu gestalten. Ich werde jetzt nicht alle Möglichkeiten aufführen, wie man uids bzw app scoped ids zieht. Das Bsp unten ist bezogen darauf wenn man die Teilnehmer zu einem bestimmten Event ziehen möchte. Geht aber auch mit allen anderen Uids. Wie man an relevante Uids kommt ist ziemlich bekannt. Diese Methode ist soweit ich weiß nicht public, aber auch nicht extrem schwierig. Wenn man das richtig einsetzt kann man extrem viele $$$ mit machen. Ich habe auch noch weitere Tutorials zum Thema FB Advertising, die ich posten will.

Unter anderem wie man inf Facebook Likes von seiner Fanpage löschen kann oder ein Blackscript wie man eine extrem reichweitenstarke FB Page aus Kombination meiner Tuts aufsetzen kann. Mit extrem meine ich wirklich extrem.

[/bla]
Code:

1) You need all the app scoped ids of your attenders. Therefore visit:

developers(dot)facebook (dot com)/tools/explorer?

and type in:

v2.3/[event-id]/attending

change the limit to 1000 .

At the bottom you can always click to the next 1k. 

Now just copy all that stuff into notepad or notepad++

2) Clean up the iDs.

Use Excels Autofilter (ctrl + shift +l) textfilter lines containing id

copy that into a new excel file or worksheet

delete the the beginning and the end of the files with (ctrl + f) find and replace. So that just the Ids stay in one line.

Save the worksheet as ids.csv

3) B*y FB Accounts

You need for this scraping some FB Accounts, If you dont have some you can b*y many here. 10-20 good or 100 crap ones should be enough for scraping of 10k ids.

4) Use VPN

Def. use a VPN or Proxy and best its a vpn which changes your IP every 5-10 Mins.

5) install imacro on Firefox.

I could not get it work on Chrome, so i recommend to use the imacro script on Firefox as the Firefox can write/read csv better.

6) run the imacro script.

I use this one with a timeout page of 2 seconds ( i had errors with 1 second)
Code:
SET !ERRORIGNORE YES
FILTER TYPE=IMAGES STATUS=ON
SET !DATASOURCE C:\****\ids.csv
SET !LOOP 1
SET !DATASOURCE_LINE {{!LOOP}}
URL GOTO=https://facebook.com/{{!COL1}}
SET !EXTRACT {{!URLCURRENT}}
SAVEAS TYPE=EXTRACT FOLDER=C:\*** FILE=1.csv
WAIT SECONDS=0.5
Of course you have to use the correct path of your id.csv . If the new file is not yet there its not a problem. You have to start the script in a loop. The maximum is about 108 fb allows you to do before getting restricted to view profile pages. So i do 105. 7) delete the ids and restart the script. Yeah its not as easy as those tools, but at least it is a way. So if one 105 loop has finished you can delete the first 105 rows of your id.csv file. Then login!!! with another account and start it again. Repeat this till all of your app scoped ids are converted. 8)clean the new file The new file contains all of the urls of the profiles with either the uid or the username of the account. Just delete the beginning stuff and the stuff in the end so you just have uids and usernames. username (at) facebook ( dot com)is the emailadress you can use for advertising. If there is no username available its uid( at ) facebook ( dot com), but im not sure. So just do it with excel php javascript or what you want. Out of this file you can create all the mail adresses you need for advertising. As said its a bit of a process, but as far as i know this is currently the best way. This was my first tutorial. Please dont be too harsh with me. I hope i can help someone. As already said I also have 2 more tricks that are not public i could wrote about, if someone is interested: How to delete infinite fake likes of facebook Blackscript to maximize FB reach.