Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3

Thema: reverse proxy

Neuling

Standard reverse proxy

heyy free chackers im new in the forum i need source code vb.net reverce rpoxy for my rat i well post it her when i finish him

Be root - Use Linux Avatar von H4x0r007

Standard AW: reverse proxy

Hello,

we are a German community, so you might want to look for an english-speaking community for better support. However, welcome to our board.

What do you mean by "I need source code"? We can assist you with understanding the basic principles of a reverse proxy or help with a coding problem, but no one will write code for you. Neither here nor at any other community on the internet.

According to your statement, I assume that your RAT is copied from public source code and is somehow plugged together. If you intend to write a serious RAT, it is inevitable that you understand your source code and the techniques used by it. I highly encourage you to write your RAT from scratch.

If you have any questions, please ask, but again: Nobody will do the coding work for you.
    Bald 14 Jahre auf Free-Hack. Krass wie die Zeit vergeht...
    "Drei Dinge sind unendlich - das Universum, die menschliche Dummheit und die WinRAR-Testversion"

Neuling

Standard AW: reverse proxy

thank you for reply i have coded all the important code by my selfe the socket connection and i have create a crpitage algorithm by myself too but i have a difficulty in the reverse proxy and i have fix it , she is work naw fine and thank you againe